Latest Posts

Saturday, February 14, 2015

NobelHack:WhatsApp on PC!

One of the best messenger I am still using is Whats App.Everyone use it on their smartphones.But before you were not able to chat while you are on some project,office work e.t.c.But from today you can!

Follow Me

Open WhatsApp app on your smartphone.


whatsapp on pc
Copyright© NobelHack

Go to settings and click WhatsApp Web
Whatsapp on pc
Copyright© NobelHack

Then in your PC go to web.whatsapp.com and scan the QR Code with your smartphone.


After scanning you will be successfully logged in.
Note: Do not disconnect internet from your android.To reduce data usage connect your smartphone to Wi-Fi.

For more stuff subscribe to my blog posts.If you have any doubts related to content feel free to comment or you can directly contact me via +17602836162(whatsapp also available)

Watch all my tutorials in a video,visit my YouTube Channel

Lastly,Thanks For Visiting my Blog.

NobelHack:WhatsApp on PC!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top